March 11, 2011

11032011

Back to the things I done. ♥

The Siamese twins! We can really laugh for no reason. 

Hello love!
Okay. I gonna blog now! Right now. My bestie keeps on persued me to blog. So, let me craps a bit den. I had gone through the most difficult part ever in my life. Thing doesn't seem goes well lately. Okay. whatever. I shall still move on. Seperated with all my foundation gangs seem like my days gonna be so lifeless. I missed the moments we used to laugh in the class. But now, everyone seem to be so new to me. I can't adopt the situation. So lifeless that I barely talked to anyone in the class. Doesn't mean that I proud or I dumb, I just feel not so comfortable. Give me time kay? Will get use to it sooner or later. Okay, my brain is not functioning now since it's already 12.30am and yet I craps here. Good! I'm having class 2moro. So ya, hopes everything goes well. Shall do a proper update soon! People, bear with me!


Nights! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment