April 7, 2011

Just a beautiful lies.


Hello love. How are you lately? I guess I miss you.
Passed by the place when we used to chill. In all sudden, I felt I'm so stupid. Why should I trusted you? Why should we start since we know we wouldn't last longer? Why is you? why why why?

But I knew is just a lie. A fool. A stupid joke that I know I shouldn't listen to. But I refused. I wanna played the game. And now, I lost. But somehow I know is still the best. I guess is not you. You're just too sudden to appear in my life. Just a shadow. Shadow that I know it will gone one day. Yea. Gone now.

But I know. You're doing fine now. I will move on. Will continue with my life. Don't worry. I guess I doing fine now. Don't call or msg me. Just pretend that you don't know me even we shall meet. Let's be strangers. Let's don't bumped with each other. Let's dont talk to each other. Let's not feel awkward. Let's forget the past. The moment we're together. Forget the past and you.

Memories are still memories. We once loved each other. And now we are strangers. Bye loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment