September 27, 2010

BYE PERAK. HI SUBANG!!


Holidays end. Sigh. Spend my last day in Perak till the  MAX. Had Bah Kut Teh with parents. Later mummy went to find her friends and chat almost an hour. WORST den, she asked us to stay in the car. But yet, my sis and I rocked in the car. We sangs and my sis took some crazy photos.

Should agree with my friends tat I do have a small eyes. LOL

Went back and bathed my doggie, Teddy. But end up, my mum bathed for him. LOL. cos I sensitive to fur. Packed my stuff later. Went to Sitiawan and waited for RenXiang. Reached Subang around 10.30pm and we went to KFC for dinner. Guess wat? Renxiang ate 6 pieces of chicken. I think he gonna phobia of KFC Chicken.. hahaha =)) By den, I found someone who likes KFC too!!

Reached hostel around 12am! Tired. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment