September 24, 2010

The New Me!

Sorry guys. I had lost my old blog. Hmm..didn't blog for a long time.. My life do changed LOTS! Can't believe that I had left my hometown for further studies for almost half a year! Dam it! Time passed really so so fast.. LOL. Life have bitter sweet things. Agree?
Finally backed to hometown and yet, all my secondary friends are not around.. Wanna hang out with them!!! ARGH~~~
Oh ya! our BCP video got shortlisted!! Finally all our efforts and hardwork are appreciated! Thanks lots to my leader, Jenn! Hope u guys will help us too, by just click the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWRt-MndK7A

Enjoy!




Finally watched DEVIL. sounds scary right? not really. The person who went with me even scarier. Can't sat still for the whole movie. LOL.
"If the Devil is real, then GOD is real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment