September 25, 2010

MOVIES.

Juz backed from movie. Resident Evil. The action part was cool! Although i got shocked many times. LOL. Great movie and killing skill. The ZOMBIES...duh.. STUPIAK! I wonder what if the earth really full of Zombies. I rather be one of the zombies. Lots movies more to go!!
My friends said i kinda crazy.. cos i wanna watch lots of HORROR Movie!!! This is definitely not me.. I don't like it last time. Maybe after i watched Piranha, I have this feeling to watch more scary movies.


"The Hole". Get to know it from MengChoo. Ya, we gonna watch this together. =))


"Child's Eye". This is damn scary! Gonna watch this with my classmates! Cast by Rainie Yang! She's my idol! Didn't see her on any movie/ drama for a long time. Just waiting this movie to release. LOL.
Hope that I not the one that gonna cry in the cinema..haha =))

Till den.!

No comments:

Post a Comment