February 18, 2011

Hello love.


Hello love.

So ya people? Miss me not? I guess I miss my blog lots. Time passed so so effing fast. Seems like everyone back to their daily hectic life, isn't it? I guess mine gonna be so soon. 3 weeks breaks finally come to an end. Next week gonna be my orientation day! Horray. This is wat I like the most. Bcos I don't need to study. Slap me pls. Imma is getting lazier. omgosh. btw, I guess only Queenie and I take Commerce huh? (I mean in 3.7) People, tell me pls if you guys take Commerce too. Going back to college 2moro. Doing all the registration thingy. Hope everything will done quickly. *finger crossed*.

Spotted the picture? Finally done it after 3 weeks. LOL. Hope I will paint more next time.

Wanna buy myself a camera after looking at this picture. my handphone camera sucks. gosh.




How are you lately? Miss me like how I did?
Take care.



Till den.


No comments:

Post a Comment