February 15, 2011

it's GREEN


Hello peeps! Seems like it had been a while I didn't craps here. So readers, bear with me. =P
Do you guys spotted any differences in the picture? Yea. my hair. I dyed it almost dark dark brown just now. Cos I look so "lala" with those super super blone hair. serious. My mum did complained about my hair. LOL. But somehow I prefer black. But my mum said I will look super pale if I dye black. So, slightly better, dark brown. Actually I did put some highlight right bottom of my hair. Is green. Believe it? But in this picture didn't really can see it. nvm. hmm.. I quite worried about my highlight part, because I need to bleach it. omg. I know the green colour will faded and turn out to be so so blonde. But I don't care. I like my green hair now. I told my mum that I looked like Sailor Moon. LOL. (if you guys watched Cartoon last time, you will know)


Till den.
I love my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment