February 5, 2011

The last chapter.

Hello peepo! Put the blame on me that my blog really really are dead recently. hahaha! I'm busy!! But idk what actually I had been doing these few days. So, move on with my life. hmm.. Foundation finally end. The end of the last chapter. I had learnt more than I expected. Exclude the education part. hehehe >.<
Maybe this is all abot friendships. Friendship plays an important roles in our life. really. trust me. idk how some others people will live on without any friends. WEIRDO. They colour your life. Maybe sometimes friends will bring you tears, but no matter how, true friends will always right beside you and cheer you up.
Me and my dearest juvee!

So, this is how we really cherished the last moment when we were in tbf 2010. Had our very last paper which is BST from 9 to 11am. When straight to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate and also makan! Went to Shogun! Guess what, I not feeling well that day. Didn't ate much except drinking tonnes of green tea.
So, sent WeiSiang to Subang airport to catch for his flight back to Langkawi at 2 something. Can't really remember. Looking the back of him walking away really sad. Maybe the friendship we cherished wouldn't be the same in degree. Kay, we went for movie!! Shaolin. What I know is the entire movie is about fighting. Killing each others. YUCK! And also, no matter what chinese movies, I can't understand a single thing. My chinese are getting worst. omg!

So, after all we went backed to where we belong to. Finally it had came to an end. I will miss you guys especially 3.7! See you guys in degree!

Some random pictures took by one of our classmates, Jenn Yet.


 
 





3.7 is the best!

Sending WeiSiang off!

I love this picta the most!



till den.
Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment