January 23, 2011

230111

Hello peepo!! I too lazy to update my blog. really. It had been so dead lately. idk what's wrong with me. Maybe because finals is around the corner? CNY mood? idk. fml again and again. So ya, promise myself not to scold any rude words. opps. =X

So, how's life going on my readers? You will found out that I had been not emo-ed lately. Life still need to move on right? What's the point holding something that you already know the result? What will you get the end? Only painess and sadness. So, let it go before you get more hurt. You need to give and take sometimes. Not everything gonna be fairytales. Living in the wonderland. NOOOO!!! Wake up man! It's life. Somehow, I knew I quite emo last year. 2011 is gonna be a cheerful one for me. wheee!!

Oh ya., I won a Kaspersky Anti-Virus last week. My luck is depends on Melissa. Always, we won all those lucky draw together. Yeah! TOGETHER. Previously, both of us won the lucky draw in Halluyu Festival, so now in u-online talent show. How lucky are we. Bhahahaha (evil laugh).



Shopping malls seems to be so crowded lately. Everyone went for the CNY shopping. me want too! =( Although my family didn't really celebrate CNY, but at least we have reunion dinner every year. I'm Chinese too kay! >.< My aunty bought me a cute Minnie Mouse jacket from UNIQLO. And also heels from Vincci. As I always wanna buy one for myself. I love heels although I know I will look super tall when I wear it. Of cos GIRLS LOVE HEELS. Izit? Love them lots.
Got a new toy which make my day. whee! Gonna show you guys on my next post.



I love my life! So, do you?







I missed my long fringe. Serious. I wonder how long will it take to be this long? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment