January 13, 2011

Dream that I wish I won't awake forever

Readers! Please bare with me. Today gonna be a long post. I have tonnes to say. But it's hard for me to express myself.So, here its goes....


From my previous post, I told you guys that I'm working right? Yeah! I really did. Student helper. LOL!
I know it's lame. If you went to the Campus Day on last weekends in Taylor's University, you definitely will spot me standing there. Kinda fun. But so so tired after standing for the whole day. fml. I didn't sleep well the night before because I was super excited for my very first job! End up, having a panda eyes the next day. People! Sorry if I scared you on the Campus Day! =) All of us ( Me, BeiEr, Eva and Pizheng ) super exhausted on the very first day. Even worst, after my whole body and brain are not functioning, I need to finish up the assignment which used brain lots! Kay. whateva! Finished also at last. Second day of working not really tiring. Because not that many people as we expected. Weee!! =D just walking around. LOL! But I really did enjoyed myself during the Campus Day. Although quite tiring but it's fun!!
(Sorry guys! No picta taken during that day. Imma seriously forgot bout it)


Moving on, college stuff! Oh ya.! I'm having a room. Single room! Yeah. Finally, I got my own room here. I prefer here than the previous one. Not that the previous one is not good, but I like having my own room like I did in my hometown. Although I shared with my sista, but most of the time she's not around. So, it became mine,. hehehe ERM.. but the cons of staying here is, we need to share toilet. f***! I dislike it. For sure you guys agree with me right? For me hygience comes first. Whateva, I gonna bared with it den. LOL

After everything, my stupiak life gonna end. fml. Somehow I still prefer my foundation year. IDK what's gonna happen during my degree year. Super excited too! Gonna end in 2 weeks time. Yea. I don't know what's my feeling btw. I guess I gonna miss my classmates. Crazy mates! Time passes like super super fast. The day when I first entered Taylor's University like just happened yesterday. And, the day I gonna graduate from foundation is like tommorow. Thank you for everything my crazy friends. I did learnt alot, being more mature, speaks more Chinese, doing those crazy stuffs. I will remember it no matter how long is it. Friendship do last forever. Agree? Somehow, I wish I could really got more than 24 hours per day. I really don't have enough time to do everything in a day. If only I can have extra time in a day. hmm...


This picta appears from no where. So, I upload it. btw, beside me is my sista. I didn't crop the picta. Sorry sis! =)


Till den! Exams in 2 weeks time. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment