January 8, 2011

08012011

Hello peeps! Finally I got to do this proper update since imma is super super bored. Things didn't go well these few days. I had been suffering from headache past 3 weeks. Luckily I'm alright now. But things get even worst. My whole face turned red. If you spotted me at college or what-so-eva place, you will know. Allergic. fml. fyi, my skin super super allergic. But idk why this time is my face. People around me keep on asking me whether am I too stress. I'm not actually. I dont want to be like this anymore. I can't go under sun. I'm those vampires that can't go under sun. I will tried to avoid from walking under sun. I look like those china girl with stupiak reddish face. All those little thingy like pimple pokes up all over my face. But it's not pimples. Worst than those pimples. My mom was so so worried about me and even asked me to go back my hometown. But I can't. Working during this weekends. =( I do wish to go back hometown. Life in hostel are seriously boring. Bored till I wanna crawl on the floor. Imagine you staying in a small room from afternoon till night without any entertainment. Pissed off right?

Next week gonna be a busy week again. OP2. sigh. Wanna do the best in all those assignment since my mid term definitely "flyyyyy". haiz. srewed ECSF03. Imma feel like gonna bang wall soon. Who wanna bang together with me? Welcome to the banging group.

I think I don't have the fate with Grub Bistro restaurant in my college. No matter how many times I been there, I always got diarrhea the next day. fml. Thing did went well too for today. I realised that I didn't changed the alignment for my JR2 since I so so pro and scolded my friend when he didn't changed it. So, I planned to run back to my hostel and quickly done it. But, finally I made up my mind to retype everything during BST lab. So, I managed to finish it around 10 minutes. Pro right? LOL. only 200 words. I ran to Ms. Teh office but she not around. So, I just throwed into her office. When I reached the lab, all those hackers sat in front my computer. I like wtf??? They hacked my facebook account. So, if you guys found those zi lian post in my facebook profile, definitely not me writing it. I'nm not so zi lian. Later people throw eggs to me. LOL.
 P/S : To all those hackers, remember not to leave your facebook open there, you wont know what happening next. =P


Wish me luck for tomorrow. I'm working! For my very first time. I hope I won't get mess around. Teehee. Stay tuned for my next post. Gonna post about my very very first working. Till den.



I'm just too bored. A picture to entertain you guys. Goodnight people. =)



1 comment: