January 1, 2011

Looking Forward


Hello 2011 ♥
How's you guys celebrated countdown? I celebrated at home with my family. Watched those Korea and Taiwan celebrities. Yeah! They are cool. Malaysian are cool too right?


I have a lot of wishlist to do in this year! Of cos some of them are privacy.

1. Hope my parents and family members will stay healthy always.
2. Won't get sick anymore!
3. Do well in my studies is a must.
4. Need to start earning my own money. I want to be more independent.
5. Not being too naive.
6. Get a new handphone and also a camera! As I always wish too.
7. Updated my blog always! I did it always last year. LOL.
8. More readers. =)
9. Reduce my weight! Gained weight since last year. fml.
10. Hope everything that I wished will come true.



Gonna have bbq party later! btw.. is my uncle's birthday today! So ya, Happy Birthday Uncle and also Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment