November 22, 2010

22102010

Sigh. Sat for the whole day to edit my blog. Quite a tiring job. But i satisfied with what i have now. Gonna edit more tommorow. hmm.. Wat have i did for these few days? Yeah!! MOVIE. Watched Harry Potter with Zhizi. Finally we met up! Almost half a year..i think more than that we have not meet. Backed to the movie. I'll rate it 9/10. I kinda enjoyed the movie. Dobby!! He died. =( The part is so touching. The next movie i wanna watch is RAPUNZEL!!! I love her long hair. But i don't wish to have it. Is too long. I don't know how to care it.
I be wondering wat i gonna do for this two weeks. Most of my friends didn't come back. So i guess, I gonna spend my time sitting at home and online. FML. Sister when Bali this Friday. I wish I will follow her. Sigh. BTW..enjoy urself there! =))

Can't wait for the trip with my college friends. Finally my parents allow me to join the trip after a long long persuasion. YEAH! Till den. Peace. =D

1 comment:

  1. finally i found your bloggie..enjoy the 2 weeks.. With anyhow method. XD

    ReplyDelete