November 27, 2010

XOXO


Three words. Eight letters. Had been inside me for so long. I really wanna tell you but I'm afraid. I guess you are the same with me. Izit it? I don't know you'll be so important to me when I first met you. You're just a simple guy, same with other guys in the world. But your heart is different. You're caring person. You do care my feelings. When I was down, you are always by my side. You are the one who let me know what is love about. You make my world goes round. But people around us make me stop from being too close with you. Sorry for everything. Sorry for falling in love for you. I will let you know that I'm strong enough to move on without you by my side.

I Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Anna !! i cant believe what u wrote!!
    Nice poem !
    ck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey joanna, i noe ur feelings...
    juz move on with wat u feel tat is rite...
    LOVE IS BLIND...

    ReplyDelete