November 30, 2010

Because I'm a Girl

 Because you can't read my mind OR I don't know you well enough?

Hello peeps! I had turned emo these few days. So, I gonna post some emo stuffs. Let me craps abit den.

Since I had be borned as a girl, I always thought that love is everything. I guess other girls outside there might be the same with me. Or some might disagree. Whatever. Let me continue. Men's heart are difficult to understand. They tell you that they want you, but later they leave you without any words. You should have told me that you didn't like me anymore. But you can't say it out loud. The only thing you did to me is rushed towards me. But because we are too naive and thought that he's everything, so we trusted them. A girl always says that she won't be fooled again but she does fall in love again after sometimes. Some men, they might get bored of you and finally they leave you.

P/S : Dont take advantages of a girl's willingness. We will do anything to be loved. And yet, to be loved was so hard. And sometimes do hurt us. Sigh. I always hope that miracle will happen between us.

You told me you wanted me to be happy and to find a better person than you. Actually you hurt me the most. You're just like every other man outside there. Didn't you tell me you loved me? Actually I don't want you to be happy. What if you meet a girl who's prettier than me and live happily with her? What if you have forget me and that hurts me so much...So much that I even feel like dying....when I still love you. Although I will curse you, I'll still missing you.

It's seems to be an excuse that I'm waiting for you. I hate to be burden to you but I will keep holding on to you. Your warm smile embraces me. Perhaps this is love? Even though I try to close my eyes, I can only see you. I'm walking in the memories of being with you. My heart is brimming with tears. Even if my heart stops, I don't think so it'll hurt this much. All of a sudden, my tears flow without knowing it. I'll be waiting for you. No matter what, I won't show you my painful tears. Because you let me know what is LOVE all about. You're the person who taught me LOVE. Fullstop.

1 comment: