November 29, 2010

IN Love with...

Jason Chen!! He is so so so awesome! I guess everyone with fall in love with him after listening to his songs! I just can't stop listening to his songs especially "Tong Hua". You will definitely love his songs too! Try to search through Youtube.

This picture I found it through Google Search. Handsome right? Wat a guy. Handsome yet cool.


Moving On..


I haven took my lunch yet so I planned to cook myself sausages!! I went to my kitchen and I found out that I don't know how to use the stove. FYI, I can't cook! FML. So, I planned to cook the sausages using toaster. Sounds cool right? What a bad hare day. I mixed the sausages with soya sauce and pepper! Worst eva sausages that I had tasted!. 

This turned up after I toasted it.
Look great izit? But taste bad. = ="
I'm still starving right now. LOL


Off for movies. Bye people! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment