December 18, 2010

As I told you guys from my previous post, my room key and access card had been stolen by somebody.Yea right! "The person" broke into my room last night. FUCK!

I'm in Beier's room last night. Cos I planned not to sleep alone in my room since "the person" took my room key. So, I quite afraid of my safety. I went to Beier's room at last. We actually chat till 12 something. I almost fall asleep at that moment. Around 1am, I heard someone trying to open my room door. NO! The person actually open it. Bcos my room only about 2 steps away from Beier's room, so I could heard it so so clearly. The person broke into my room. Beier and I stunted for that moment. Less than 3 minutes, the person closed my room door and locked it and finally he walked away. I totally scared till max! I don't know whether "the person" will come back again today.

If "the person" want to return my key and access card, why should he give it back to me during middle of the night? And why he opened my room door? Is "the person" trying to do something? idk.

I told the management there and they changed a new lock for me just now. I don't feel safe also. Bcos I know the person had been observed me for quite a moment. fml. I really scare till sometimes my tears fall. I don't feel secure anymore. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment