December 20, 2010

No worries people!


Hello peeps! The incident really brings me fear and tears! OMG. No worries people. I know what to do peeps! Yeah..during the incident., I can't eat lot. I lose my appetite. fml. But it's okay. I managed to lose some weight. teehee. I be gaining weight since I shifted to hostel. Okay whatever, the incident really is a nightmare to me. Thanks to Beier, Eva, and also PiZheng for always accompanied me whenever I was afraid. Thanks alot! Luv you guys! Pizheng really a joker. lmao. I missed the moment in the class room yesterday!! hahaha =)) Should go there again one day!

Christmas is only 5 more days to go! Kinda excited bout it. I'll be going back to my hometown. Buahahaha!! I'm going back. Yeah! Gonna celebrate Christmas with my family. Yipee.

Will having my mid sem next week. sobs. Good news is only one subject and it is English. hahaha =) I really wanna do well for my this sem since only 2 subjects!

Bye den. Gonna continue doing my English homework and prepare for my Oral Presentation! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment