December 14, 2010

What a night


Hello peeps! Having insonmia yesterday night. fml. I slept around 2am yesterday. I tried to sleep by counting sheep. I know it's lame. But doesn't work on me! sobs. I having panda eyes the next day! LOLOL.. luckily I managed to get rid of them before I went to college. =)

I just done with my very first assignment in sem 3! Jornal Response! huh?? Idk actually what am I writing for my jornal. whatever. As long as I'm done with it. Correction......Later den. Tonight I gonna sleep early before I get insomnia again. LOL.

Feel so lifeless that I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow just to attend my bst lecture at 8-10am. After that I'm free!!! Who wanna date me? hehehe.. back to the topic. FYI, bst is just like Add Math. WTF?? I hate Add Math.. I failed most of the time during my secondary school. But I managed to get a A- for my SPM. Pro right? LOL. perasan sial.


Kay den.. I dont want to craps anymore and it is the time for me to sleep. Bye! =)

1 comment:

  1. walao..haha
    yala yala...pro dao~~~
    im oso got panda eye after whole day din sleep for my assignment!!
    =='''

    ReplyDelete