December 23, 2010

My One and only Love

Got brain washed just now. Yeah! Thanks people. (You know who you are) =D

He is a playboy! Yea. I should stay away from him. Yeah. I shouldn't be like this. Stop being so naive. Should have face this world. Know the reality. Know that my sky is no longer a rainbow one. My life is just miserable till you steps into my life. Changing my life. Replace him with you. Waiting him for almost 6 years is impossible for someone. But I still put a little hope on it. Hope that one day he will realise. One day he will know how long I did waited for him. Rejecting every single guy that came into my life. I sould have wake up from my dreamland. It had been 6 years I dreamt. Enough. I need to face the reality now. But sometimes you do passed in my mind. Because I miss him.

But why should you just come and ask me to let him go? I know you won't protect me and will not stop from making my tears fall. But why you always treat me like you are gonna replace him? I had been like this. So just ignore me. Put me into the fire is fine too. I had carried the burden for the passed 6 years. I'm used to it. I don't need you to change my life like how I used to be. I really don't know you well. You break you pinky promise that dissapointed me. Till sometimes I wanna cried. You protects me although sometimes I rejected you of being so kind to me. Who are you actually? Why should you react like this? Just leave me alone. Stop being so nice to me. Because I only hope that he will realise I have been waiting him. But not you. You're just the illussion. He is the real. He is the real image that I can see so clearly. Please stops making me to lose him. Because I can't afford to hurt you too
Sorry, I can't hold on to you. Because you know I still love him.

1 comment: