December 8, 2010

Here We Come...PENANG!!

DAY 1

Penang!! I wanna go there again 
Enjoyed eating...eating... and eating there!!
They (ChuanHooi, Jenn, Zoey and Yehan) went to my house to pick me around 9am. And straight went to Ipoh to meet up ChenKai, CK's gf, JiaYang and Rong.
Went to Foh San Dim Sum to have our breakfast.
Although I'm from Perak.. but seriously idk this place. hahaha =P Too Noob. What to do?

 Erhemm!!!



Camwhore in the car! hahaha >.<
 Our driver!! Chuan Hooi.. Cool right? hehehe =P


We reached Penang!!!


 LOLOLOL!! ChenKai and JiaYang...tsktsktsk

View from our apartment!!

Went to makan after putting our stuff at the apartment. Then we planned to go Bukit Bendera. But is under repair!! LOLOL.. So dissapointed at 1st. Guess wat? We went for movie at Gurney Plaza.. RANPUNZEL!! YEAH. I enjoyed watching the movie. =))
Later, we walked to the food court beside Gurney Plaza to have our dinner.

Rojak is my dinner for the day! =D


Went backed and had our mask on!! hahaha... According to Jenn..it is compulsory when we go for trip! hahaha =)) 




DAY 2



Woke up around 8am. We out with ChuanHooi, Jenn, Zoey and Yehan to buy breakfast for the rest of them. LOL!

Roti Canai for breakfast! Always my favourite! YUMMY =))






Went to Kek Lok Si Temple for visit. I went there fews years backed. But I don't have any memory about this place.. hahaha..Old dy.
Before that.. we had our lunch nearby the temple there. LAKSA!! Best eva Laksa I ate before. =D


The only group picta we took at Penang! LOL

Take One.

Take Two.

Take Three! =)


Jenn and I! We are twin Sista! Look alike? =))


Zoey and I. =D
Went makan again! Char Kuey Taow and Cendol! Yummy =)



We went to Queensbay Mall to do some window shopping. LOL! Went backed and have some liquid on!
Drink Drank Drunk!
ChenKai is the 1st one to drunk!! hahaha.. He's so so funny. Jiayang is the next one. And followed by me!! Actually idk whether I'm drunk anot.. hahaha =))
We drank while playing all those silly games. I lost all the time. So, I need to drink as the punishment. Guess wat? I'm not easy to get drunk! hahaha =D
People! All our actions or whateva silly stuff stays there kay. Don't say it out. =D


DAY 3


Went to beach the next morning! Not many people bcos is still morning!
So, we conquered the beach. HAHAHA

They enjoyed swimming at the sea. LOL.


Went for jetski with Zoey!! hahahaha.. Laugh till die. I closed my eyes for the very first moment! I dont dare to open my eyes. Seriously! But later.. I enjoyed riding it. Zoey and I shouted alot during riding it. Cos we are too noob at 1st. hahaha =)
 Jenn and ChuanHooi is on another jetski. Both of them are pro. LOLOL!

Zoey...we are pro now too!! =D


The jetski rider. hahaha =)

ChenKai, Yehan, JiaYang, ChuanHooi, Jenn and Jack went for Banana Boat. They looked funny from far. idk why.. hahaha =))


We played till 11am. Enjoyed playing at the beach. Went makan again and finally we need to say Goodbye to Penang. SOBS. =(( Went to Ipoh to have our dinner there. People enjoyed eating there.But I not really. IDK why.. hahaha >.<


Reached KL around 9.30pm. Gathered at our college to say the last goodbye to all our friends.
I really enjoyed myself in this trip although quiet tiring. I do hope for another trip with you guys next time.

Thanks to ChuanHooi our "Tour Leader".
And also Jenn.!! The "Camera Girl "




(Photo Credit to Jenn Yet)

All den! Bye peeps! =))


2 comments:

  1. waoh!!!
    really enjoy man!!!
    i hope the days will come to us one day even we ady together about 8 yrs plus...lol
    the us>>> beier mic me and blah blah blah~
    =='''

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... sure!
    go makan again..hahaha >.<

    ReplyDelete